We are building high performance robotic platforms and are looking for top engineers to join our team. Our rapid iteration environment requires a self-starter who has the depth to innovate in particular areas along with the breadth to eliminate blockers and move projects forward.
- Actively engage with the robotics and blockchain community
- Plan and attend events within the robotics and blockchain community
- Create text and visual content
- Update company page and social channels (Slack, Telegram, Reddit, Youtube, Twitter, blog, etc)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for robotics and cryptocurrency verticals
- Experience in trading cryptocurrency preferred
- Quick learner with positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Problem solver and self-motivated
- Creative thinking
- Graphic design skills are a plus.
- Background in computer science, marketing or relevant fields preferred
- Modern web stack technologies like Nodejs, Angular/React, responsive frameworks
- Expert in key value store, search optimization, and database design. Redis experience preferred
- Experience with Amazon AWS and configuring Linux servers and services
- API designs
- Strong UX/UI background
- Bachelor in computer science or related fields preferred
The ideal person for this role is someone who can design, layout, hand prototype, and write firmware for boards dealing with lithium batteries, brushless motors, LED arrays, and other high powered devices.
- Relevant Bachelors degree or higher
- Good understanding of motor controller design and theory (FOC)
- Good understanding of lithium battery charging dynamics
- Good understanding of heat dissipation techniques in high powered electronics
- Ability to develop firmware for ARM Cortex MCUs
- Has all the skills to take products from concept through to prototype runs and finished boards
The ideal person for this role is someone who can design elegant mechanical
internals and work with our industrial designers to define and create the external aesthetics of the product. Also someone who loves prototyping and making things by hand but has the experience to choose processes and materials that will scale to production.
- Wow us with something animatronic or electromechanical that you’ve designed and built!
- Mad CAD skills (Inventor and/or solidworks)
- Good working knowledge and experience with 3D printing
- Strong mechanical engineering knowledge – material selection
- Strong knowledge of gearboxes/transmissions and selecting appropriate designs under varying constraints
- Experience with motors and motor sizing/selection
- DFMA experience
- Hands-on prototyping experience
We are looking for a software engineer with a strong background in computer vision and Visual SLAM to lead R&D for robot auto navigation at OhmniLabs. The ideal person for this role is a highly driven applied researcher that can design and development highly performant SLAM system with minimal supervision. You are a self-starter, have great enthusiasm and thrive in a startup environment.
- M.S. or Ph.D. with focus on computer vision or robotics.
- Strong experience with OpenCV, OpenGL and/or other vision and graphics engines
- Strong math background in linear algebra, 2D/3D geometry, linear and non-linear optimization.
- Familiar with GPU-accelerated algorithms (OpenCL, CUDA).
- Experience with camera and graphics driver development.
- Familiar with state of the art SLAM methods
- Familiar with sensors like LIDAR, IMU, RFID
- Hands-on prototyping experience preferred